- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,714 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: McCall’s Simplicity Patterns
September 20, 1964, Sunday. Dianne Block’s Sweet 16 Party. I almost didn’t get to go because mom and dad are in terrible moods. They didn’t want me to use my car today, or all week. Mom is like she … Continue reading
September 9, 1964, Wednesday. Went to the show. Cut out one of my skirts, an orange jean material, wrap-around, than laid out in the sun until 3:00 and went back and worked on the skirt. Doctor Jenson, came over … Continue reading