- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 28,817 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Supremes
October 19, 1964, Monday. Saffrons Club is in real trouble! Hot miserable day. Stayed on campus and got in real trouble when they played records over the loud speakers at lunch. We made a couple of Pledges get out … Continue reading
September 20, 1964, Sunday. Dianne Block’s Sweet 16 Party. I almost didn’t get to go because mom and dad are in terrible moods. They didn’t want me to use my car today, or all week. Mom is like she … Continue reading
March 16, 1964, Sad Day. Mom and Dad’s 19th Anniversary. They’re leaving for San Francisco. Couldn’t sleep all night. Kept waking up and thinking of us being finished. My heart hurt so bad and I got pains in my stomach. Why … Continue reading
January 28, 1964, Tuesday. Hard day, tired, no Saffron meeting, Finals. Drove to school, took Marilyn and Vera. The American Lit final was sooooo hard. After school went to Lauri’s. Made tuna sandwiches and then fell asleep. Bought two Supremes, … Continue reading