Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Muscle Relaxers
I had to go to Nana’s for Valium, Muscle Relaxers and Sleeping Pills.
June 27.1964, Saturday. Sick June 28, 1964, Sunday. Sick Granddaddy and Mary came over. They’re on their Honeymoon. Granddaddy brought us each an Indian Necklace and a Kennedy half dollar. I was shocked how much Mary looks like Mayme, except … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged Culver City, Culver High School, Honeymoon, Kennedy Half Dollar, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Muscle Relaxers, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Sleeping Pills, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, Valium Leave a comment