- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,726 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: prescription drug addiction
July 9, 1964, Thursday. Well at least Byron hasn’t called Sandy. I had my picture taken for the paper. I’m in the Miss Culver City Contest. Pictures came out good. Went to interview for a TV Show. The agent liked … Continue reading