Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: prescription drug addiction
I’m Taking Diet Pills to be in The Miss Culver City Beauty Contest
July 9, 1964, Thursday. Well at least Byron hasn’t called Sandy. I had my picture taken for the paper. I’m in the Miss Culver City Contest. Pictures came out good. Went to interview for a TV Show. The agent liked … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged agents, Beauty Contest, Culver City, Culver City California, Culver High School, dating, Diet Pills, eating disorder, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Miss Culver City Contest, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, prescription drug addiction, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, United States, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment