- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,449 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Fountain in Playa Del Rey
The Marketts – Surfer’s Stomp….. Surfer Stomp was a dance craze in California in the early 60’s when surf rock was popular.
March 21 Saffron Bake Sale. Saturday. Didn’t make up with Howard, guess we never will. Was planning on going to the beach, but was too cold, so went to the Saffron Bake Sale. We made almost $20.00. Angie K, Judy … Continue reading