- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 35,573 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Snow Ball Dance
December 19, 1964, Saturday Well, my last year of High School and I didn’t go to the Snow Ball. Nobody to ask either. I’m so sad. I worked at Charleston’s Dress Store all day, then came home and watched … Continue reading