- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,160 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Charlestons Dress Store
December 23, 1964, Wednesday Worked all day, it’s really getting tough these last days of Christmas. Everybody’s doing there last minute shopping and we’re just going crazy with wrapping. I got off for a break and Mom picked me up. … Continue reading
December 19, 1964, Saturday Well, my last year of High School and I didn’t go to the Snow Ball. Nobody to ask either. I’m so sad. I worked at Charleston’s Dress Store all day, then came home and watched … Continue reading
December 12, 1964, Saturday Went to work at Jack’s Ranch Market and then to Charleston’s Dress Store to wrap Christmas presents. Working two jobs and producing a play in a weeks time is a challenge, but I’ll do it … Continue reading