- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 23,573 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mountains
December 19, 1964, Saturday Well, my last year of High School and I didn’t go to the Snow Ball. Nobody to ask either. I’m so sad. I worked at Charleston’s Dress Store all day, then came home and watched … Continue reading
May 3, 1964, Sunday. I hated the Mountains. So glad to come home. Everyone but my sister Donna and I got up for Church. I just wanted to be left alone and wanted to go home. They all left and … Continue reading
May 2, 1964, Saturday. Worst day of my life. Went to the Mountains! Woke up at 7:00, Dad pulled me out of bed. He was going to make me go to the Mountains! We fought for two hours. He said … Continue reading
March 10, 1964. Tuesday. Please let me find someone new…not Jewish. Sick day. Saffron Club night. Drove to school. Could hardly talk, my cold is getting worse everyday thanks to Howard. He’s such a bum. “Howard I’m getting to hate … Continue reading