- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,591 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: UCLA Fraternity Row
September 12, 1964, Saturday. Got locked out of Nana’s Appartment at 3:30 am. Almost called Howard for help. Got up and went to the pool. Had to take my little sister and brother, Billee and Preston. Tried to get a … Continue reading
September 11, 1964. Friday Pearl and I have our own apartment for a week. Went shopping with Pearl, my sister Donna and her friend Teri Thompson and my little brother Preston. Grandaddy gave us each $20.00 to lay away stuff. … Continue reading