- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,568 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Open Party
September 12, 1964, Saturday. Got locked out of Nana’s Appartment at 3:30 am. Almost called Howard for help. Got up and went to the pool. Had to take my little sister and brother, Billee and Preston. Tried to get a … Continue reading
July 18, 1964, Saturday. Sal called. Can’t stand another sad night. Bryon doesn’t call. Went to the beach but it was cold, so my sister Donna and her friend Teri and I went to Pacific Ocean Park and ate, then … Continue reading
June 5, 1964, Friday. Big party in Baldwin Hills, bitchen night. Pearl and I are sticking to our diet’s real good. After school came home washed my hair, went bike ridding, ate dinner and went to sleep until 8:00 when … Continue reading
April 24, 1964, Friday. Bitchen night – Sandy Block, Jack, Dave K. and I are doubling. Told everyone about needing to get a date for Jack and everyone wanted to go. After school I went home. Doug didn’t call, so … Continue reading
February 16, 1964, Sunday, Please Howard don’t hurt me. Uncertain day. Couldn’t decide if I should go to the beach or not. Felt real good. But, didn’t feel like doing my hair. Mom and Dad took Preston to San Juan … Continue reading