- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,619 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1937 Vogue Magazine
Someday My Prince Will Come, but until he does, I will go to Patricia Stevens Modeling School and have a career
April 20, 1964, Monday. Going out with Dave K. and Doug C. this weekend. Nothing much happened today, everyone asked about Dave and Doug. I told Bonnie and Angie that I still loved Howard, as a matter of fact I … Continue reading →