- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,718 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Crying
August 1, 1964, Heartbreaking night, I was disqualified and Sandy Block Won!!! Tonight was the Queen’s Coronation. I went with Dave Kendal and we doubled with his friend, Sandy and Timmie. The whole night started of wrong. I made Dave … Continue reading →
May 23, 1964, Saturday. SAD, SAD DAY. Dave and I are through. Didn’t get any sleep all night long, because we all slept at Marilyn’s, but I slept in a bed. Got up and left for the beach. I lost … Continue reading →
April 26, 1964, Sunday. All Howard has to do is apologize to me and I’d be his again. Dave can’t take his place. Whole family went to Jean and Al’s. I stayed home and slept. Got up and called Bonnie. … Continue reading →
Someday My Prince Will Come, but until he does, I will go to Patricia Stevens Modeling School and have a career
April 20, 1964, Monday. Going out with Dave K. and Doug C. this weekend. Nothing much happened today, everyone asked about Dave and Doug. I told Bonnie and Angie that I still loved Howard, as a matter of fact I … Continue reading →
February 17, 1964, Monday, (Howard doesn’t like me anymore.) Went to school, so sad, I don’t think he likes me anymore. He hasn’t called. Went to Nana’s house this morning cause I was late to school. Stayed till 10:00, than … Continue reading →