- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,408 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: appreciating my mother
December 11, 1964, Friday Pearl, Linda, Donna and I stayed home to work on the Play for the Saffrons, Mother, Daughter, Breakfast Sunday, but, a tragedy happened!!! I lost the Play I wrote! So, we just got our costumes … Continue reading