- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,902 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: rehearsing Littlest Ho-dad
December 13, 1964, Sunday. Mother Daughter Breakfast We got to the Hall at 9:15 and started rehearsing for the Play. We never even had the Characters cast before! And, we only went through it once, while I finished making the … Continue reading
December 11, 1964, Friday Pearl, Linda, Donna and I stayed home to work on the Play for the Saffrons, Mother, Daughter, Breakfast Sunday, but, a tragedy happened!!! I lost the Play I wrote! So, we just got our costumes … Continue reading