- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,454 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: fighting with my mother
December 11, 1964, Friday Pearl, Linda, Donna and I stayed home to work on the Play for the Saffrons, Mother, Daughter, Breakfast Sunday, but, a tragedy happened!!! I lost the Play I wrote! So, we just got our costumes … Continue reading
September 19, 1964,Saturday. Stripped my hair Slept until 2:00 in the afternoon. Mommy was in the worst mood. She wouldn’t let us leave the house and we got in a big fight. I told her off again and started … Continue reading
May 8, 1964, Friday. Was so mad at Dave and Mommy I couldn’t stand it. Well I didn’t go to school. Told Marilyn I’d come about noon, but slept until 11:30, so stayed home all day and worked on my … Continue reading