- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,714 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: California
January 6, 1964 I really started the year off wrong! Was late to school on the first day back. Told my history teacher I lost my term paper in the Baldwin Hills Flood. He’s giving me two weeks to do … Continue reading
January 5, 1964 When I finally got to sleep at Lauri’s, I dreamed I went to the prom with Fred. Marty came over to see Lauri and when they were in the other room, I spelled out HOWARD, FRED, MIKE. … Continue reading
January 4, 1964 THREE WEEKS AFTER THE FLOOD ( AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR BLAIR HILLS,) on Saturday… I fell out of bed at 12:50 pm. Went over to Lauri’s at 2:30. Tried to think of a scheme to see … Continue reading
Jan 3 Friday Lauri and I went to Dorsey High School and snuck into class with Fred and Mike. We even went into the gym and watched the boys swim. Told the teachers different stories. Said we were cousins from … Continue reading
January 1, 1964, Wednesday Today was a mess. My 8 year old sister Billee woke me up to watch the Rose Parade. I had the most horrible New Years Ever…..I had to stay home with my 3 and a half … Continue reading