- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,619 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Term paper
December 16, 1964, Wednesday Nothing happened today, just worked on the Senior Play, Home Sweet Homicide, until 9:00 at night. I’m going to school tomorrow. December 17,1964, Thursday. Didn’t go to school, had to do a term paper for … Continue reading
1964 – year of the Beach Boy – Beatles – Battle of the Bands… the West Coast vs the East Coast, Tan vs Pale.
June 1, 1964, Sunday. Jannie doesn’t like Dave at all. Got up at 5 am to finish my term paper. My eyes are sunburned, so wore dark glasses to school. My sister Donna is real sick. She got a sore … Continue reading
January 6, 1964 I really started the year off wrong! Was late to school on the first day back. Told my history teacher I lost my term paper in the Baldwin Hills Flood. He’s giving me two weeks to do … Continue reading