Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: denn
If I only had the perfect boyfriend my life wouldn’t be so sad!
August 30, 1964, Sunday. Had a temperature of 104 degrees Was sick all day. I wonder if Howard is as sick as I am. He got mad at me last night because I acted so dumb at Denny’s. Like … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, Culver City, Culver City California, Culver High School, dating, denn, fighting with my boyfriend, fighting with parents, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Sick, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, United States, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment