- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,452 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: fighting with parents
August 30, 1964, Sunday. Had a temperature of 104 degrees Was sick all day. I wonder if Howard is as sick as I am. He got mad at me last night because I acted so dumb at Denny’s. Like … Continue reading
May 3, 1964, Sunday. I hated the Mountains. So glad to come home. Everyone but my sister Donna and I got up for Church. I just wanted to be left alone and wanted to go home. They all left and … Continue reading
May 2, 1964, Saturday. Worst day of my life. Went to the Mountains! Woke up at 7:00, Dad pulled me out of bed. He was going to make me go to the Mountains! We fought for two hours. He said … Continue reading