- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,198 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: fighting with my boyfriend
September 22, 1964, Tuesday. Howard has been lying about me to everyone. Today we got our Senior passes, but I didn’t get mine until after school. I went shopping than met everyone at Woodies for dinner. Pearl told … Continue reading
August 30, 1964, Sunday. Had a temperature of 104 degrees Was sick all day. I wonder if Howard is as sick as I am. He got mad at me last night because I acted so dumb at Denny’s. Like … Continue reading
May 8, 1964, Friday. Was so mad at Dave and Mommy I couldn’t stand it. Well I didn’t go to school. Told Marilyn I’d come about noon, but slept until 11:30, so stayed home all day and worked on my … Continue reading
May 1, 1964, Friday. Bitchen, Bitchen Night!!! Got home and Mom said we were leaving for the Mountains in the morning. I said I wouldn’t go. We got in a big fight and I left to go to the party. … Continue reading