- 100th Year Anniversary of The Maybelline Company
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- 22,606 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Fiesta Pools
December 28, 1964, Tuesday. We got our bathing suits from Fiesta Pools, after 6 months of waiting. When you buy a pool from their company, they give all the women new suits free. I didn’t like any of them. Then … Continue reading