- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,735 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: fist fight
June 5, 1964, Friday. Big party in Baldwin Hills, bitchen night. Pearl and I are sticking to our diet’s real good. After school came home washed my hair, went bike ridding, ate dinner and went to sleep until 8:00 when … Continue reading
March 20, 1964, Friday. Didn’t think of Howard all today. I want someone new. (Palisades) Last day of school. Next week is Easter Vacation. We’re all going to Crestline Tuesday With the Saffrons. Talent Assembly was good. Butch M. sang … Continue reading