- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,504 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Palisades High School
March 20, 1964, Friday. Didn’t think of Howard all today. I want someone new. (Palisades) Last day of school. Next week is Easter Vacation. We’re all going to Crestline Tuesday With the Saffrons. Talent Assembly was good. Butch M. sang … Continue reading
He asked what he lied to me about. I wouldn’t tell him. Didn’t want him to know I had been spying on him
March 13, 1964, Bitchen Night. Took Howard to work. Palisades Dance. Drove to school. Was real careful not to get windblown. After school, drove real fast to pick up Howard. He got a hair cut and I didn’t like it. … Continue reading