Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Friend Zone
A guys worst nightmare is being sent to the Friend Zone
July 16, 1964, Thursday. I hate this boring Summer Pearl and I picked up Teri and my sister Donna and went to Toes. Nobody was there. We laid out for about two hours and than went home. Guy’s from across … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged Beach, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, Friend Zone, intimidated guys, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, teenagers Leave a comment