- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,570 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Manhattan Beach
October 16, 1964, Thursday. Saw Bob and told him off! Sandy and I went to the Football game. We put streamers all over my 57 Chevy. The game was at Maracosta in Manhattan Beach. We lost 20-0…the first game … Continue reading
July 24, 1964, Friday. Saddest day of the Summer, I want to die. Went shopping again for formals, Mommy didn’t like any of the one’s I picked out, so came home and got dressed and picked up my friends. We … Continue reading