- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,431 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Hermosa Beach
October 11, 1964, Sunday. Went in the pool as soon as I got up. Sandy and Dianne came over, but left to get their bathing suits. I laid in the sun all day. Pearl came over and went swimming. … Continue reading
October 3, 1964, Saturday. Wore a black wig today. Made my sister Donna and her friend Dianne S. wash my car, because they’re Pledges. I wore Dianne’s short, black wig to school today and people couldn’t believe it. I told … Continue reading
October 2, 1964, Friday. Tonight didn’t go to Culver’s football game, instead, Pearl, Sandy and I went to Westchester’s game, then cruised Toes in Playa del Rey. Westchester won University (Uni) 14 – 7, we won Lennox, 7 – … Continue reading
August 7, 1964, Friday. Howard’s determined to take me out! My sister Donna and I went to Toes, but nobody was in a good mood. In fact they hardly noticed us. Howard asked me what I was doing tonight. Phil … Continue reading
July 24, 1964, Friday. Saddest day of the Summer, I want to die. Went shopping again for formals, Mommy didn’t like any of the one’s I picked out, so came home and got dressed and picked up my friends. We … Continue reading