- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,053 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Football Game
November 13, 1964, Friday. Pearl and I babysat for my little sister Billee and my brother, Preston. We decided not to go anywhere, because, we’re tired of just driving around looking for boys and it was too cold to … Continue reading
October 16, 1964, Thursday. Saw Bob and told him off! Sandy and I went to the Football game. We put streamers all over my 57 Chevy. The game was at Maracosta in Manhattan Beach. We lost 20-0…the first game … Continue reading
October 10, 1964, Saturday. Went to Long Beach for a football game. XVIII Olympics in Tokyo. Went in the pool for the first time. It’s so small I hate it. I can walk in the deep end and my … Continue reading
October 2, 1964, Friday. Tonight didn’t go to Culver’s football game, instead, Pearl, Sandy and I went to Westchester’s game, then cruised Toes in Playa del Rey. Westchester won University (Uni) 14 – 7, we won Lennox, 7 – … Continue reading
September 25,1964, Friday. Went to the first Football game of the Season with Sandy, Edna and Pearl, but didn’t feel like staying, so we went back to Pearl and watched TV until it was over. We won Bishop 26 – … Continue reading