- 100th Year Anniversary of The Maybelline Company
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- 22,163 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Nana’s apartment
December 29, 1964, Tuesday Well today was it with Nana! She bugged me too much! I finally told her off. I really told her what I thought of her. It was a terrible fight, but I can’t stand to see … Continue reading
September 14, 1964, Monday. Went shopping for school clothes. Pearl had to go home. Sad day, Pearl had to go home because school starts tomorrow. Granddaddy gave me $75.00 to get some clothes. I shopped until 7:00 and got seven … Continue reading