- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,037 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Pancake House
November 28, 1964, Saturday. Saffron Hell Night and Torture! Tonight was really Hell! First of all I had to give up going to the dance in Westchester where the Crossfires were playing. Then I lost my purse!! I don’t … Continue reading
Howard’s car looked so bitchen. It’s on a rake, with head rests, new hub caps and a vibronsonic radio.
March 3, 1964, Tuesday. Don’t think we’re using Lou’s Band. What am I going to tell Howard. Saffron Club Picture Night. Drove to school. So windy I could hardly stand up. Had subs in most classes. After school came home, … Continue reading
January 12, 1964 Sunday TIRED DAY Got up at 6 this morning after going to bed at 4. Got dressed. They blindfolded us and took us to the “Pancake House” for breakfast. We were starving after no food … Continue reading