Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Pestering Bug
There’s nothing worse than being told to “Bug Off” (“Needy Chick!”)
October 15, 1964, Thursday. We called Byron and Jack and hung up. Was dead tired from staying up all night and bleaching my hair. Only got 6 hours sleep. After school I came home and went to sleep. Later, … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Beach, Culver City, Culver High School, he's just not that into me, Hot Chick List, humiliating myself, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Miss Culver City Contest, Pestering Bug, Prank Calls, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment