- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,419 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: bikini
June 11, 1964. Dave Kendal’s 18th Birthday. Wore my watch to school, it was first day of Finals, so we got out of school at 12:30. and went to the beach – to the WALL – in Santa Monica. I … Continue reading
May 12, 1964, Tuesday. Bitchen night. Dave was mad because I didn’t talk to him. After school Marilyn and I went to “Tops and Bottoms.” We looked at bathing suits. She looked so good in them because she’s lost so … Continue reading
Sorry guy, but wearing black pants, white socks and black shoes at the beach in 1964 was a CHOP ON YOU!!
April 11, 1964, Saturday. Hula Hop. Met darling boy and forgot Howard, so glad I went. Pearl and I went to the beach, we ditched my cousin, Big John because John was wearing black pants, white socks and shoes on … Continue reading