- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,736 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
November 30, 1964. Monday All the Saffrons were supposed to wear the club colors, orange and white today, but nobody did! The members really had no enthusiasm after the horrible Hell Night. Mom and I went shopping for Granddaddy … Continue reading
November 26, 1964, Thursday. Daddy’s Birthday and Thanksgiving Worked until 2:00 at Jack’s Ranch Market. It was so packed I almost died of Claustrophobia. After work I went to the Williamsberg Inn. We had a Thanksgiving Birthday, for my … Continue reading