- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,569 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1964 Saffron Club Picture
June 4, 1964,Thursday. Got Saffron Pictures. Sticking to my diet. We got our Saffron pictures today. Daddy was mad because he doesn’t think they were worth $12.50. I think they’re good. I wish I could give one to Dave. I … Continue reading
Howard’s car looked so bitchen. It’s on a rake, with head rests, new hub caps and a vibronsonic radio.
March 3, 1964, Tuesday. Don’t think we’re using Lou’s Band. What am I going to tell Howard. Saffron Club Picture Night. Drove to school. So windy I could hardly stand up. Had subs in most classes. After school came home, … Continue reading