- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,408 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: actress
December 13, 1964, Sunday. Mother Daughter Breakfast We got to the Hall at 9:15 and started rehearsing for the Play. We never even had the Characters cast before! And, we only went through it once, while I finished making the … Continue reading
April 28, 1964, Tuesday. Dave K. Jack and all the guys we’re at Fosters after the Saffron meeting. (Donna and I will be modeling at the Boat Show.) Had to go to gym detention (for wearing a bikini under my … Continue reading
April 22, 1964, Wednesday. Lauri and I got on one of our deep talks about sex. Told Bonnie finally about my modeling and acting audition. Vicki kinda made a joke about it. It made me hate her. I didn’t want … Continue reading