- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,904 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: shopping
September 8, 1964, Tuesday. Club Night. Pearl and I went shopping and I bought material to make skirts. Shopped all day, was so tired, came home and ate! Than picked up my sister Donna and her friend Dianne S. … Continue reading
July 20, 1964, Monday. Saw Byron’s car at the beach, but didn’t get to see him. The Pool Men started our Pool today!!! Drove the T-Bird to pick up Sandy and go to Toes, Jack was there and it was … Continue reading
April 22, 1964, Wednesday. Lauri and I got on one of our deep talks about sex. Told Bonnie finally about my modeling and acting audition. Vicki kinda made a joke about it. It made me hate her. I didn’t want … Continue reading