- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,501 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Barbie Doll
October 10, 1964, Saturday. Went to Long Beach for a football game. XVIII Olympics in Tokyo. Went in the pool for the first time. It’s so small I hate it. I can walk in the deep end and my … Continue reading
June 10, 1964, Wednesday. I’m 17, It’s my Birthday. I want to weigh 115 lbs. Woke up to a table filled up with presents and cards. Granddaddy left me 25 dollars. At school everyone sang “Happy Birthday.” After school I … Continue reading
The Beatles – I saw Her Standing There….. Looking too perfect, intimidated boys and left me standing there alone.
March 25,1964, Wednesday. Pretty much fun t get away. (Howard gets his car back today.) Got off about 10:00. Got to Crestline about 1:00. We stopped to get antifreeze in the car and eat. Everyone named me Barbie Doll, because … Continue reading