- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,668 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1960s makeup
I imagine my boyfriends thought my 15 year old Surfer Girl Sister was pretty cute, but hoped she didn’t “Do What Her Big Sister Done”…..(Elvis)
April 12, 1964, Sunday. What a great day, 3 boys came over. I don’t like Doug Cooper anymore. I like Dave Kendal. Laid out in the sun to get a tan and got real burned. Took the phone off the … Continue reading
The Beatles – I saw Her Standing There….. Looking too perfect, intimidated boys and left me standing there alone.
March 25,1964, Wednesday. Pretty much fun t get away. (Howard gets his car back today.) Got off about 10:00. Got to Crestline about 1:00. We stopped to get antifreeze in the car and eat. Everyone named me Barbie Doll, because … Continue reading