- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,454 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1960s makeup
I imagine my boyfriends thought my 15 year old Surfer Girl Sister was pretty cute, but hoped she didn’t “Do What Her Big Sister Done”…..(Elvis)
April 12, 1964, Sunday. What a great day, 3 boys came over. I don’t like Doug Cooper anymore. I like Dave Kendal. Laid out in the sun to get a tan and got real burned. Took the phone off the … Continue reading
The Beatles – I saw Her Standing There….. Looking too perfect, intimidated boys and left me standing there alone.
March 25,1964, Wednesday. Pretty much fun t get away. (Howard gets his car back today.) Got off about 10:00. Got to Crestline about 1:00. We stopped to get antifreeze in the car and eat. Everyone named me Barbie Doll, because … Continue reading
Every girl I knew carried Maybelline Black Liquid-Eyeliner in her purse and wanted to look like Jean Shrimpton in 1964.
March 2, 1964, Monday, Told everyone I’m going with Howard. Ugly windy day. Drove to school. It rained last night. It was so windy my hair blew apart as soon as I got out of the car. Latest news is … Continue reading