Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: caring about others
Learned the true meaning of Christmas by caring about others more than myself
December 24, 1964, Thursday. (It was one year ago that Howard called me and we got back together.) This was the worst day of work. We were just flooded! I was on my feet for 9 hours without sitting. I … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, caring about others, Christmas Eve, Culver High School, loving my family, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, meaning of Christmas, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, working two jobs Leave a comment