- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 35,596 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: working two jobs
December 24, 1964, Thursday. (It was one year ago that Howard called me and we got back together.) This was the worst day of work. We were just flooded! I was on my feet for 9 hours without sitting. I … Continue reading
December 21, 1964, Monday Worked all day long. My feet are just killing me. I haven’t started Christmas shopping. After work I took Janice home, then went shopping. We’re getting Daddy a Polaroid Camera, it cost $116. I’m paying … Continue reading