- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,872 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Littlest Ho-dad
December 12, 1964, Saturday Went to work at Jack’s Ranch Market and then to Charleston’s Dress Store to wrap Christmas presents. Working two jobs and producing a play in a weeks time is a challenge, but I’ll do it … Continue reading
December 8, 1964, Tuesday Went to my Saffron Meeting and we decided to do the new version of the Littlest Angel, called The Littlest Ho-dad and I’m actually writing, producing, directing and staring in it!! Plus, I’m making all … Continue reading