Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,652 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: my parents fighting with eachother
Sometimes my Dad can be so unkind to my Mother, It makes me sad.
December 23, 1964, Wednesday Worked all day, it’s really getting tough these last days of Christmas. Everybody’s doing there last minute shopping and we’re just going crazy with wrapping. I got off for a break and Mom picked me up. … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Charlestons Dress Store, Christmas Vacation, Culver City, Culver High School, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, my parents fighting with eachother, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment