- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,839 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Dr Strangelove
August 12, 1964, Wednesday. Saw “Marnie” and “Doctor Strangelove at the Loyola Theater in Westchester with Bonnie C. My Horoscope said there would be an inharmonious atmosphere and personal wishes unheeded. It all came true too, because Nana came over … Continue reading
He smells so clean, like Jade East cologne and freshly starched shirts. We’re going steady I guess. (He never asked me, or gave me a St. Christopher)
February 29, 1964, Saturday, Howard acted like he loved me. I’m not such a prude anymore. Bitchin night. Went to the beach. Howard wasn’t there. It was so windy I almost got blown in the water. Found out Howard really … Continue reading