- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,839 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Beverly Theatre
He smells so clean, like Jade East cologne and freshly starched shirts. We’re going steady I guess. (He never asked me, or gave me a St. Christopher)
February 29, 1964, Saturday, Howard acted like he loved me. I’m not such a prude anymore. Bitchin night. Went to the beach. Howard wasn’t there. It was so windy I almost got blown in the water. Found out Howard really … Continue reading