- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,776 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Gidget
I imagine my boyfriends thought my 15 year old Surfer Girl Sister was pretty cute, but hoped she didn’t “Do What Her Big Sister Done”…..(Elvis)
April 12, 1964, Sunday. What a great day, 3 boys came over. I don’t like Doug Cooper anymore. I like Dave Kendal. Laid out in the sun to get a tan and got real burned. Took the phone off the … Continue reading
March 8, 1964, Sunday. Most embarrassing day of my life. Family Day, Billee’s first Communion. Had to get up at 7:00 am. Got five hours sleep. Was dead tired. Whole family went to Church. Billee was so happy and excited. … Continue reading
He smells so clean, like Jade East cologne and freshly starched shirts. We’re going steady I guess. (He never asked me, or gave me a St. Christopher)
February 29, 1964, Saturday, Howard acted like he loved me. I’m not such a prude anymore. Bitchin night. Went to the beach. Howard wasn’t there. It was so windy I almost got blown in the water. Found out Howard really … Continue reading
January 23, 1964 Thursday Happy Day Howard’s is 19 today! Mom had to drive me to school. Had to pick up Marilyn, Vira and Candy Pounds. I’m real friendly with Sandy Block. (Yay!!! today is Howard’s Birthday, he’s 19. Just … Continue reading