Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: LA Snob
Pacific Ocean Park at the Santa Monica Pier in 1964 was part of a Teenager’s California Dream
July 18, 1964, Saturday. Sal called. Can’t stand another sad night. Bryon doesn’t call. Went to the beach but it was cold, so my sister Donna and her friend Teri and I went to Pacific Ocean Park and ate, then … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1957 Chevrolet, Beach, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, diary, Fun Zone in Santa Monica, Hollywood, LA Snob, Los Angeles, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Open Party, Pacific Ocean Park, Palisades Park Freddie Cannon, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, POP, Saffrons Rule, Santa Monica Pier, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, Westchester High School Leave a comment