- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,579 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Los Angeles
July 18, 1964, Saturday. Sal called. Can’t stand another sad night. Bryon doesn’t call. Went to the beach but it was cold, so my sister Donna and her friend Teri and I went to Pacific Ocean Park and ate, then … Continue reading
March 14, 1964, Saturday. Tired day and mad night. Saffron Car Wash. Howard and I are done. I hate him again. Was so tired I could hardly get up. Started washing cars at 10:00. At first I thought “this is … Continue reading
Every girl I knew carried Maybelline Black Liquid-Eyeliner in her purse and wanted to look like Jean Shrimpton in 1964.
March 2, 1964, Monday, Told everyone I’m going with Howard. Ugly windy day. Drove to school. It rained last night. It was so windy my hair blew apart as soon as I got out of the car. Latest news is … Continue reading
January 7, 1964 Ordinary day, kind of sad. Late to school because Mommy had to drive me, but I snuck into class. Felt hopeless today, I think I’m going to flunk History. I can’t think or do my work. Mr. … Continue reading