- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 35,005 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Fun Zone in Santa Monica
July 18, 1964, Saturday. Sal called. Can’t stand another sad night. Bryon doesn’t call. Went to the beach but it was cold, so my sister Donna and her friend Teri and I went to Pacific Ocean Park and ate, then … Continue reading
June 11, 1964. Dave Kendal’s 18th Birthday. Wore my watch to school, it was first day of Finals, so we got out of school at 12:30. and went to the beach – to the WALL – in Santa Monica. I … Continue reading