Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: “Little Sister”
I imagine my boyfriends thought my 15 year old Surfer Girl Sister was pretty cute, but hoped she didn’t “Do What Her Big Sister Done”…..(Elvis)
April 12, 1964, Sunday. What a great day, 3 boys came over. I don’t like Doug Cooper anymore. I like Dave Kendal. Laid out in the sun to get a tan and got real burned. Took the phone off the … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Little Sisters, Southern California 1964 Tagged "Little Sister", 1960s makeup, Beach, boyfriends, Culver City, Culver High School, Elvis Presley, Gidget, going steady, little sisters, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, Southern California, Surfer Girl, Surfer's Rule, United States, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment