- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,713 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Elvis Presley
November 10, 1964, Tuesday. It was a crummy day. It rained so hard we had to stay on campus for lunch. After school my sister Donna and I went to Pearls, then I had to meet granddaddy at the … Continue reading
I imagine my boyfriends thought my 15 year old Surfer Girl Sister was pretty cute, but hoped she didn’t “Do What Her Big Sister Done”…..(Elvis)
April 12, 1964, Sunday. What a great day, 3 boys came over. I don’t like Doug Cooper anymore. I like Dave Kendal. Laid out in the sun to get a tan and got real burned. Took the phone off the … Continue reading