Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: making a wish
Pearl promised that if I lit her Chanukah candle and made a wish for true love, it would come true.
December 2, 1964, Wednesday I worked of the Senior Play, Home Sweet Homicide after school, then went to Pearls to stay all night, because the play is on TV! We ate dinner and went to bed at 10:00, then … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Beach, breaking up, Culver High School, dating, Home Sweet Homicide play, magic candle, making a wish, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment